Data Subjects: Newsletter Subscribers
Tile Edizioni Srl - Modena, via Fossa Buracchione 84, as Data Controller processes visitors’ personal data either directly or with the aid of third parties, using manual, computerised and automated means, for the following purposes: sending out newsletters and registration on the mailing list for the purposes of direct marketing, newsletters, mailing of promotional, commercial and advertising material, commercial communications regarding future initiatives, in full compliance with principles of lawfulness and fairness and in accordance with law.
Data submission is optional for all purposes, although in the event of failure to submit data indicated as “obligatory” in the above form it may not be possible to proceed with the subscription.
Your data will be stored on the premises of the Data Controller, on the premises of the external supplier (appointed data processor) and on the platform used for sending out commercial information. They will be handled only by authorised categories of persons (to find out who these categories of persons are, contact the Data Controller). Some personal data may be disclosed to companies that provide support and maintenance services, including those of the website, while safeguarding the rights of the data subject.
Your data will not be disseminated.
As the data subject, you enjoy the rights set out in art. 7 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code. This includes obtaining free access to your data, requesting confirmation of the existence, content and origin of the data, checking the accuracy of your data, and requesting that your data be supplemented, updated or corrected. You may also request that unlawfully processed data be deleted, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked and may oppose the processing of said data for valid reasons.
Data Controller is Tile Edizioni Srl, via Fossa Buracchione 84 – 41126 Modena – [email protected]
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The data subject is entitled to receive confirmation as to whether or not personal data regarding him or her exist, even if such data have not yet been recorded, and to be sent these data in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the following information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and methods of processing;
- the rationale followed in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
- the identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be disclosed in their capacity as designated representatives in the state territory, as data processors or as appointees.
- The data subject is also entitled to request:
- that the data be updated, corrected or, if in his/her interest, supplemented;
- that unlawfully processed data be deleted, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked; this includes data that do not need to be stored for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- a declaration that the parties to whom said personal data have been communicated or disclosed have been informed about the operations indicated in subsections a) and e) and their contents, unless this operation should prove impossible or requires the use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the rights that are being protected.
- The data subject has the right to totally or partially oppose:
- the processing of his/her personal data for valid reasons, even if such data are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of transmission of advertising or direct sales material or for the conducting of market surveys or commercial or similar communications.