Great success at Tecnargilla for the 8th Meeting on Digital Decoration
The 8th Annual Meeting on Digital Ceramic Tile Decoration Technologies took place on 27th September, hosted at Tecnargilla for the third time, organised by Acimac (the Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machinery and Equipment for Ceramics) in collaboration with Ceramic World Review magazine. An event always highly anticipated on the part of all ceramics operators that, once again, confirmed its winning formula.
More than 450 international professionals packed out the Rimini trade fair district’s Neri Room, also equipped with a giant screen in the South Hall to allow all interested parties to follow the meeting with ease.
The variety and comprehensive character of the issues addressed by the sector’s most important companies permitted a thoroughgoing assessment of the state of the art in a technology that’s constantly evolving, also offering an overview of potential future developments.
Moderated by Paolo Zannini, President of the Società Ceramica Italiana (Italian Ceramic Society), the meeting opened with an address from Paolo Sassi, chairman of Acimac, followed by presentations from Sacmi Intesa, System, Projecta Engineering, Colorobbia, Durst, Tecnoferrari, Efi Cretaprint, Xaar and Macs Tech.
(Click on the title to download the presentation)
- Digital designing and production of ceramic product: aesthetics and plant design - Davide Medici and Benedetto Spinelli, Intesa Gruppo Sacmi
- Creavision, the innovative vision and self-regulation system for digital printing - Gianluca Poli, System
- All-round digital - Vincenzo Palumbo and Angelo Montalti, Projecta Engineering / Siti B&T Group
- Colorobbia: a perspective vision - Fabio Avoni, Colorobbia
- Full Digital: Glazing, Structure, Decoration and Finishing - Norbert von Aufschnaiter, Durst Phototechnik
- ETP technology for ceramic tiles digital printing - Alberto Annovi, Gruppo TecnoFerrari
- Fiery for Ceramics: The Smart Solution - Victor Asseiceiro, Efi Cretaprint
- Is digital ceramic printing on "main street"? - Gerard Winn, Xaar PLC
- From color to process management - Antonio Maccari, Macs Tech