Uniceramics Expo 2021 is coming
The exhibition will be held from 20 to 24 July at the Tanzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center in Foshan, China
Uniceramics Expo, the biggest ceramics exhibition in Asia, is coming on 20-24 July, 2021 at Tanzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center, Foshan, China.
With more than 400 exhibitors – among which both leading brands and growing brands – the fair will combine both the ceramic product expo and the ceramic technology expo under the same roof.
As far as new ceramic products are concerned, the exhibition will be mostly focused on hottest material now in China, that is Slab, and will show the most innovative products such as: carved slabs, heating slabs, K Gold ceramic tiles, transparent tiles, thick tiles, foamed ceramics, etc.
Regarding the Technology section, on display new equipment and materials for the ceramic industry, among which: glazing and decoration lines, raw materials, molding and firing equipment, deep processing equipment for slab, special ceramics, inspection equipment, ceramics machinery and consumable materials as well as new equipment and technology from Italy and Spain.
Special conferences and events on design, technology, production processes and sustainability will enrich the show. Among these:
- “Top 100 Ceramics Enterprises” Launching Ceremony
- “Trap Avoiding” Slab Conference
- “Intangible Cultural Heritage” Speech by Dr. Shan Jixiang, Director of the Palace Museum
- “Peak Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Carbon Neutrality” Summit
- “Leadership of Architectural Design Institute” Summit
- “New Material, New Equipment, New Technology” Forum
- “Foamed Ceramics Development” Forum
- “Design Trend” Conference
- Solo Exhibition of Lv Pinchang, Vice President of Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute
For visitors who cannot partake the event in person, Uniceramics Expo will provide live streaming of the Expo in English, launching the “Overseas Direct Train Service”, with different programs each day.