SITI B&T Group invites visitors to its "Game Changing" open house
From 28 September to 2 October, SITI B&T Group is opening the doors of its Technology Centre in Formigine to showcase the brand new pilot plant for large ceramic panels.
Called "Game Changing", the open-house event will be held every evening from 6 pm to 8 pm. A meeting point and venue for technological discussion, it will focus on SUPERA® technology, the new complete line for large-format ceramic panels covering all stages of the process from preparation through to the end-of-line and fully integrated with the Group's technologies.
SITI B&T Group's latest innovations include:
- the two digital decorating machines G5 from Projecta Engineering (also available with high speed and high discharge Seiko printheads) and EVO 8, which has a printing width of 1890 mm for decorating very large panels;
- the high-speed Dry Squaring Speed, XXL Polishing machines (for panels more than 3 metres in length) and the latest new cutting machines XL Green Cut and XL Fired Cut from Ancora;
- the new range of EVO 3.0 presses complete with the most innovative technologies in the sector: E-Synchro®, the only exclusively electronic ejector that delivers excellent results in terms of speed and strokes per minute; Genius Box, the tile quality control system at the press exit; Fasty, the electromechanical system for faster and more efficient mould changing;
- kilns with Titanium® burners, the industry-leading solution in terms of fuel consumption and emissions (-30%) which has been extensively tested at leading production facilities in Italy and abroad;
- Greenfire XXL kilns with entrance width up to 3,850 mm, already in operation at a number of factories in Spain.